Hand augmentation course module objectives
- To understand aesthetically appealing hands as an integral part of maintaining a youthful and healthy appearance.
- To understand the anatomy and 3D morphological hanges associated with hand ageing
- To know aging signs, when they lose volume and anatomy under the skin is exposed.
- To understand the different ageing scales of the hand
- To be able to use the appropriate filling material using needles and cannulas
Hand Filler training: Course agenda
Ageing scales of hands
Calcium hydroxyl-apatitie and HA for hand injection
Hands on paid training